Saturday 3 August 2019

There must be some kind of way out of here (III):.... 100 Mile House to 108 Mile House

4:15
ts ts ts.... too early.... especially in 100 Mile House, LOL

it's 8 degrees outside when I have my first cigarette ;-(




7:00
it's 9 degrees now.... back to bed!
8:00
Wow.... what a way to catch up on sleep.....  my motel is right next to the main North-South highway in these parts ...
...but it's DEAD QUIET compared to North Vancouver, LOL.

10:30

A trip to the Liquor store and the Grocery store (by now I am starving!)
the chip aisle.... FAT SPOILED BASTARDS !
, and then it's time to drive even further into the countryside. 
I meet Zu in her store and she pilot-cars me to her house..
Good thing too, because I would have got SO LOST.

Zu heads back to work and leaves me in her brand-new house.

I can't believe how BIG and gorgeous Zu's house is ....
..... For a moment, I am overwhelmed by size envy...this is how big my main room was supposed to be before poor communication and faulty measurements cut it down to its present size ......

And Zu even has deer in her backyard ;-)



12:00

Sink laundry is complete ;-)

13:30
nap time, I think....


15:00
It's August 3rd, and it's so COLD inside this house that I'm tempted to hop back under the warm blanket....

17:30
Tanya & Meg arrive....LOL, I haven't seen Tanya in 3 years but she is still the same lively bubbly buddy..... but maybe that's the bubbly's fault?




the tarts that Tanya made
For me, the evening ends on a slightly sad note.... Tanya only lives 10-20 km from here... do I understand correctly that this is the first time she visits Zu's new house ???   Shame on you, T!


23:00


No comments:

Post a Comment