Friday 30 August 2019

Bai Bien Cua Toi (IX-XI):... Days wasted bent over a toilet.... and recovering

2:45
That's the price for sleeping all day yesterday...... Crazy-Hair German woman is playing music in a hammock 15 meters in front of my room.... which puts a damper on my enjoyment of the amazing starry sky.... this place is going to the dogs.....


3:45

I try calling Grandma but she does not answer..... either on the balcony or out with Jessica....

4:15

Grandma is back from a shopping trip....buying more crap....lamp shades this time.... it's a nasty thought.... but I'll have to toss them in a few years.....


Dawn with moon

The Freezer did it again... it uncorked the bottle of wine for me ;-)

I cheer up when I watch Ip Man.... 

7:00

a walk...



.... and a swim...


9:30

A phone call... Tin wants to borrow a scooter.....  I agree but the thing doesn't start again!  Instead of pushing the whole scooter over to Chau's place (that's what he did last time), we use my bicycle tools to take the battery out on site and only ship that over to Chau's for charging ;-)

And then all of a sudden there is that unpleasant feeling .....
I think I feel a gall stone!
PUKE nap PUKE nap PUKE nap .... repeat....
for 18 friggin hours...... 

6:30

This time it's different when I wake up..... I'm fine again ;-)

7:15

LOL, 
my wine bottle stayed too long in the freezer, pushed up the cork, and now has wine icicles along its length ;-)

8:00

No swim yet today.... the weather is just not that inviting....



























13:00









A knock on my door...... It's Chau.... his sons computer is not working properly.....of course I'll come fix it.....

Dinner at Nha Quang... Now Hien no longer wants to become a cook...too bad because his food is OUTSTANDING, even the chicken feet !  That's at least the third career he has abandoned.....


Tam & Hien at Bobby's.... but at 20:00 I have to say Good Night.... I am just too tired....

Awake again at midnight... drenched in sweat after 4 hours of sleep....


5:00

No more sweating and feeling awake!

6:00

A morning walk.....




 I don't think I'll be going swimming for a while....
.... those waves look just a little scary.....





9:30

Oh Fuck, maybe I should have eaten a yogurt instead of the egg baguette...
.. PLEASE don't let it start AGAIN !!!!

11:00

I've moved..... back into a bigger and brighter room at the German hotel.... but why is a friggin second bed taking up all that space ?

Oh those bloody retards at Microsoft...... they updated the Windows Photo Editor (naturally without asking me).... and they miraculously manage to BREAK the Enhance Photo functionality...... that's what happens if you give your 20-year old employees free Coke & Candy.... 

11:30







The new 'river' along the beach has collected all the surface plastic junk and concentrated it along its banks.... 
I mention to M that it is really easy today to pick up most of the garbage at the beach..... His reply:  Tomorrow the ocean will take it out again.  
Lazy Bastard..... 
My reply:  NO, it won't, because I'll pick it up today.... and so I do.

14:30

So Sluggish....


By mid-November that sandbank will be completely gone !






Tam wants to borrow my scooter and brings me a banana shake....  I drink it and instantly feel like crap... WTF?   I actually PANIC and race over to Muoi & Chau to cancel the dinner in one hour.... back to bed hoping that I won't be sick again.....
... I wake up at the originally appointed dinner time and I'm PERFECTLY fine..... 

I finally figure it out..... after the throwing up episode of two days ago, my normally PERFECT stomach valve has not yet recovered completely, so that one hour ago I suffered from acid reflux, which I normally NEVER have...... I feel sorry for the people who do!


Melancholy is back.... WTF?


And then I simply CAN NOT sleep......

No comments:

Post a Comment