Saturday 10 August 2019

Bicycle Mania (XV&XVI):... Coasting on The Sunshine Coast...

7:30
It's my own snoring that has woken me repeatedly...... but the throbbing in my head during the earlier waking periods warranted going back to sleep..... and now it's gone ;-)

10:30

The three bottles of wine I bought yesterday evening have miraculously disappeared... Mr. H can drink like a FISH !


time to get more wine ;-)

14:00
A lunch trip to China ;-)

Better a seagull on the roof than a sparrow in the hand !




17:00

Bloody weather forecast... all day it insisted on sun with a few clouds.... but it was completely overcast all day..... WHAT is the BLOODY point of a weather FORECAST if it is ALWAYS WRONG????



20:00

I'm feeling BLAH..... not sure why?  too much greasy food? The absence of expected e-mails?   The weather?

21:00

A very odd evening... I actually very much respect a well-hung (his wife's words) and mushroom-popping member of an (in)famous motorcycle club that's sitting around the fire in the Pirate Ship. 
Respect where respect is due, I don't agree with the guy on many aspects, but he has his head screwed on right.....
....and I get a confirmation of a long suspected theory of mine that sniffer dogs at YVR are utterly useless and stupid, because everyone with a brain should know how Columbia's Finest reaches Vancouver.....

Midnight:


7:45
According to the latest weather forecast I have NO CHANCE of getting back to North Vancouver in a dry state, neither today nor tomorrow..... SHIT WEATHER!  .... and it's COLD in my room....  (remember: it's AUGUST!)


breakfast....

13:00

16:00
I could just go on SLEEPING ...... the grey skies act like a sleeping pill....

19:15



23:30

No comments:

Post a Comment