Thursday 8 August 2019

Bicycle Mania (XIV): North Vancouver to Roberts Creek

5:00
Enough sleep!

And only SIX SLEEPS until I get to go home ;-)


8:15

It's COMPLETELY overcast and GREY out there...
.. I regret having stored my Converse shoes at Grandma.... I'm going to have to cycle through cold weather in only sandals.....


9;00

In the News:
Air Canada has been named the favourite airline in North America.......

OK, that can ONLY mean one of TWO things.....

1) Either "Millennials" are ALL RETARDS.... or
2) I am trapped in a strangely similar but abhorrently deviant branch of reality ...

10:40


On y va!




grey in grey, metal to metal




a light snack


en route
The washroom in the BC Ferries terminal in Horseshoe Bay is even MORE FOUL-smelling than the YVR-airport washrooms..... WOW...  What to say about a company that leaves its bathrooms in such a state ?  

about to release the Exhaust Monsters ....



12:00
I'm on the ferry.  


Port Mellon Pulp Mill fills the entire valley with YUK AGAIN...
lovely Pulp Mill pollution ....








13:10

The usual stop in Gibsons ....

... for Mongolian Chicken ;-)

14:30

And I'm back 'home' (one of many around the world).

16:00

A trip to the General Store.... 3 bottles of wine (cheap ones) and 2 packs of cigarettes.....$80..... OUCH.... Thank God it's only 6 more sleeps until I get to deal with affordable prices again....


Hans wants to drink & smoke outside..... who am I to say NO ????

midnight..... ouch....



No comments:

Post a Comment