Sunday 30 June 2019

Bai Bien Cua Toi (V):.... Latter Days .... Hung-over and limping and Le VELO

6:00
The hang-over is not as bad as I expected, LOL..... my back is still giving me issues, I am limping around my room..... getting old SUCKS !

8:00

2 beers work wonder against the hang-over.....and stretching helps with the back issues..... and despite tomorrow's dreaded departure there is an immense enthusiasm growing.... Nha Toi will be completed when I come back...  something that still has not settled in my subconscious brain....


8:30

a walk ....


..... and a swim...
10:30

OK, don't want to ride to Song Cau but I need wine.....


It's WINDY as HELL..... my arms and face get sand-blasted by dirt that rises in small vortexes from the road..... and WHY are there SOOOOO MANY cars on the road today..... Gone is that easy flow feeling of the last two years....


LOL.  The James-Franco-lookalike hairdresser has torn down his little shed and has built an impressive BARBERSHOP right behind it !   Things are changing SOOOO FAST here....


12:00



15:00

The nguoi My didn't next door didn't leave after all .... TOO MUCH BOOZE yesterday...... and KARMA does it AGAIN...Shawn has to fly to Ha Noi from Nha Trang vao ngay mot.... and he wants to sell his bicycle there.....that u? .... I've been desperately looking for a bike.... Thank you Karma! ... I'm buying Shawn's bicycle....
Thank You Karma, Thank You Shawn !

16:30
Time to take the scooter back to Chau & Muoi..... Chau serves muoc with dipping sauce and I bring half a bottle of wine...... We do the accounting..... a bit more than 5 Million VND left on the loan/scooter rental... and I broach the subject.... toi da mua mot cai xe dap.... Can I leave it in your living room for 6 weeks?.....  Of course  he says YES, but I hope I didn't push too hard... but I'm VERY relieved to know that I have a place where I can leave the bike ;-)  
I'll have to be back here with the bike at 20:00....somehow I'm sure there will be more drinking involved ....  Anh Trai is also there... grinning from ear to ear as usual... Chau serves Passionfruit Juice....Freshly Squeezed.... LMAO.........THIS is what it is SUPPOSED to taste like?..... SCREW living in the WEST and it's pale imitation of juices & life , LOL.

18:00

Back to Bobby's on foot......
I'm starving so eat their REALLY GOOD chicken wings..... and have more drinks to drown the sorrow of tomorrow's departure.....
20:00
This time I'm CYCLING back to Nha Chau .... Muoi & Chau stare at the bike in wonder.... the bike is a bit small for me but they have never seen a bike THIS TALL, LOL....

And back to Bobby's on foot for the second time today..... to say Good Bye to the Crazy Americans ....


21:00



No comments:

Post a Comment