Friday 28 June 2019

Bai Bien Cua Toi (III).... Vegging out.... a money run, buying a sink, and a night beach walk

4:30
Still issues with my back.... sitting in a chair and computer work definitely are NOT good for it.....

8:00

I try to fly the kite, but the wind is not sufficient.....more wine & naps?  NO! I gotta STOP vegging out..... NEED to go out there....


I mean:  WHAT am I doing IN my room when THIS is just outside ????




9:00

I'm watching THIS VIDEO again...... and I am reminded that I MUST KEEP reminding myself.... This place where I am.... THIS is PARADISE!
To paraphrase Steve Jobs.... Never Settle!   


(But also NEVER forget to appreciate what you have achieved!)


10:00

toi say roi ;-)
10:30 a mini snooze....

..... and another one




An e-mail from Dung (Mr Quy Nhon Hotel)!    What a darling and definitely one of the small but ever increasing number of people around the world I would visit anytime to have a glass of booze and a chat with!



11:30

.... another attempt at flying a kite....




.... but this time the wind varies between insane gusts and NOTHING.....
 so I get to fish the kite out of the ocean..... maybe tomorrow


12:30

toi van say roi ;-)

maybe another swim will shake/wake me up ?



13:15

It's a bit LATE for this realization: It's FRIDAY today....SHIT !!! ....that means that I have to go to the bank TODAY if I want to leave Q enough money to finish the house construction before I leave..... ah well, no reason to panic...... it should be a beautiful ride ;-)

Another mot tram trieu Dong from the bank...

.... and another 30 minute nap
I simply don't have enough time to nap more.....because..

16:00

Nha Quang

We're scooting to a store on the highway.....

I think we're just picking out from the display models and that we will get the things delivered later........
NO, the woman unscrews the faucet I pointed at and Quang places the sink in front of him on the scooter...... Welcome to Vietnam, LOL.

17:00
Quang is a creature of habit... he points with a questioning look when we drive by the grilled-chicken restaurant....   OH, why not?
OK, so maybe this is NOT the most flattering picture of Q eating..
but some people would kill for his metabolism... he eats huge amounts and couldn't be slimmer!

At least I manage to get to pay this time..... "Lam On, cho phep toi tra tien!"


19:00 Still no rest for the wicked......
toi di bo den Nha Kraut
I LOVE the DARK !


progress!

19:30

In "Sweden" for 2 G&Ts (I get them for the non-imported-booze price ;-)



J actually seems happy to be able to to talk to an English speaker...... with all his prettiness, I feel sorry for him.... he's stuck in those not-old-and-wise-enough-yet troubled years..... 


21:30

No comments:

Post a Comment