Wednesday 26 June 2019

Bai Bien Cua Toi (I).... a vegetative state upon return

3:00
I think going to Japan messed up my time schedule again.....

my lower back muscles are still tense and I'm still walking slightly crooked but I think I appeased the underlying problem with good posture..... must keep doing that!




more dozing that actual sleep ;-(
5:45
Beach walk.....







....and that relaxed feeling is back.... the one I was missing in Tokyo... and the one that is always missing in Canada.... one of the few other places that I come close to this level of Zen is on a bicycle in France .....



7:00

di cho.... a trip to the market....
One Banh Mi Cha Lua, one pineapple, 4 cups of yogurt.... all for $2 ;-)



9:00
B&M&T are still sleeping.... what else is new....I talk to Tam.... and for the FIRST TIME, I UNDERSTAND what she is saying.... no doubt a fluke because by accident she only uses words that I know already.... but it's STILL a great feeling.... there is HOPE that I will actually understand tieng Viet one day....

I walk back to my room and I see this HUGE tropical butterfly making its rounds among the flowers.....  I am DREADING going back 'home'....


In the News:

The Surrey (Canada) RCMP detachment wants to raise a Pride Flag....... and there are protesters AGAINST that.... WTF?


The usual Ignants... Learn how to SPELL the word ideology before you leave your house, you retards !  And THANKS, Donald DUMP.... 


...thanks to YOU, all those lowlifes now dare to come out of their mole holes again....


...something utterly UNTHINKABLE under Obama .....




Dark Ages 2.0 are HERE NOW.....



... and I have to spend SIX WEEKS in THAT country/continent of IMBECILES ????   


11:30

13:30
what to do....?   swim now?... or nap more?
I finish the book.... what a sad and not so sad-ending.... but there is hope in one of the last sentences "One can NEVER leave this country"....

15:00





17:30
A visit to "Sweden"....
The G&T went up from 60k to 85k .... WTF?
Good thing I'll have my own home and fridge soon.... there'll be none of that gouging !

19:00

SO TIRED

No comments:

Post a Comment