Wednesday 10 July 2013

where's my cave ( lessons in necessity)

actually this lack of pc might come in handy! in three weeks from now, i havent had an apartment for one year. i have not driven a car in four weeks. maybe the lack of a pc will produce equally amazing results as the other two examples of abstinence.

An update 2 days later when I have the use of a proper keyboard again:  Having the laptop back (knock on wood) is nice.  And it's in a different category than the other two examples. For me it doesn't fall into the categories of "Stuff to Own", "Mine", "Security", "Convenience".  Right now I feel about it more in a way that  relates to "communication", "a way to share nice views (or ugly rants ;-)", etc. etc. etc.
But maybe I'm just an internet addict.




No comments:

Post a Comment