Monday 8 July 2013

A wee bike ride IX (Dol-de-Bretagne a Saint Malo [25.9 / 34.1 km])

After yesterday's visit to MSM (Mont Saint Michel) I decided not to stay another day in the area. At first I was so disappointed, I wanted to take the bike on a train back to Saint Malo!
Good thing I didn't. Some pictures of the way back:

The flat country side and the only elevated spot: Mont Dol
I can NOT resist wind mills ;-)


Up there I will go

1/3 of the way up





A final steep climb. What will I find?

Laurel & Hardy?

Definitely not the dumb skinny one ;-)

Solar eclipse of a special kind


Door of chapel

The tower and the chapel from the other side

The tower has a door !  And stairs inside!  Goody Goody !
 Pictures of the stairs on the way down ;-)
Woman in White close-up (I feel like I'm up the Statue of Liberty ;-)


View? Oh Yeah!




v
Stairs


Jesus on a slice of toast! (The shadow !)

a nice spot to sit

Not exactly a bike route, but it will do ;-)

Someone's driveway !
The train I could have been on 

Magic potion ingredient

Pedaling one-handed without helmet ;-)

Life in Brittany

wow

shady characters

Saint Malo in the distance !

Finally: that beach again ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment