Saturday 9 March 2019

Bai Bien Cua Toi (V):..... taking it easy for a day ... and floating restaurant seafood

4:30
I'm still a bit sluggish but I might as well start my daily Vietnamese lesson. 

An email from Huyen.... she just experienced the FIRST VICIOUS HANGOVER of her life ....  OMG, I dimly remember how bad that can be .... but my memories are 30 years old, LOL.


7:00

Yesterday was a bit too hectic.... 3 swims, a supply run & two major social engagements.... I want to take it easier today.... lOl.   .... and I do....


9:00
You GOT TO be kidding.....
Didn't your mother teach you ANYTHING?????
I rented a room with Ocean View, not with Daddy View ... He has his own room and bit of beach RIGHT NEXT to me.... WHY is he sitting in FRONT of MY room?


 I blast Bob Dylan with my front door open while I brush my teeth and Mr Muscles FINALLY seems to get the message ... Now they sit 10 meters away from my front steps but STILL in my line of sight


10:00

A new exercise routine ..... walk to the edge of the construction site.... and SWIM BACK.....
... no more of that wimpy splashing a bit in the waves .....

And this is why I read VNexpress: this picture perfectly symbolizes Vietnam for me:  People are absolutely NUTS about LIVING !  


11:00

It's time for some breakfast in Sweden .....
... the strange pack of mixed people that includes the fabulous tall & bearded Croatian Fruit is leaving today...

13:00

time for a nap ?

15:00

there is only one way to wake up properly after an afternoon nap ....



17:00

There is a bit of confusion on Quang's part where to meet... so I have time to take these pictures at the meeting point....
It doesn't compare to the PNE fairground in complexity, but the children seem to have more fun ....

Lisa & I end up riding ahead .... when we stop to take some pictures ....





... we notice that Quang has been calling numerous because he can't remember where we are going ..... for a moment I think  ".... and THIS guy is going to build our houses ????"....   

Dinner with Quang and Lisa is FUN. 
Lisa was expecting tables & chairs, LOL

squatting at my table, I can dip my hand into the ocean



We enjoy each others company and the food is fabulous...



19:15

I get back to my hotel and - what a contrast to only 20 mins ago - there is B. talking about money again...... I can stand it for only 3 minutes .... I'd rather sit alone than to listen to that rant again.... Jesus & Dollars & "those evil other people", it's an odd mixture but that is all she ever seems to talk about....


21:30





No comments:

Post a Comment