Friday 8 March 2019

Bai Bien Cua Toi (IV) .. a wine run.... running into Lobster friends....a haircut .... and more contrast

4:00
I didn't sleep well (the neck was acting up again .... old age is a bitch !)

7:30

it's a bit cloudy today ....

9:00

A trip to Song Cau to replenish the wine reserves:
lam on, toi muon mua sau chai ruou !


On the way back, my new haircut place is CLOSED AGAIN.....maybe I have to call them..... but which number do I call ?  Let's take a picture ....



I'm almost back home when I see a familiar figure walking towards me.... Chau recognizes me at the same time and waves.... 



And there simply is NO WAY to refuse a visit to his house, to eat lobster AGAIN, LOL.






..... and of course Chau does not mind at all that the white wine is not chilled, LOL.
anh trai cua Muoi


Muoi is the usual blast ....
Hen gap lai, nguoi nho !  (See you soon, little person!)

Back at home..... B&M&T are FINALLY off to visit Muoi .... ts ts ts


Ti/n OI !

Please call that haircut place that always seems closed ...  he does.... and the reply is "We are always open!", LOL.  Yeah right !

But I hop on the bike and scoot over there immediately....  Yes, the doors are open but the dog that is so scared of me is the only living soul around...... Mr. Coiffeur shows up a few minutes later......  Lam On, same as last time !.... and he does not disappoint..... at least judging by Ti/n giving the new haircut the thumbs up.


14:00


15:00 

I set my alarm clock EARLY so I could go swim again, lOl.



16:00

Chau is there again and I try to "do the scooter rental accounts" with him..... My Vietnamese is not quite up to par yet, so I shout "Tin oi!".  When Tin explains to me that Muoi wants to charge me even less than we agreed upon, B, whom no one asked to participate in this starts rambling to Chau in Vietnamese....her body language reads: "Just take the fool's money".  Based exclusively on my gut feeling of what she is saying I feel obliged to tell her "B, you are NOT part of this conversation!".  
Then Tin translates Chau's sentence "Chung toi la nhu anh em"...... We are like brothers ... 

Later I ask Ti/n what exactly B said and he confirms EXACTLY what my gut feeling read out from her body language.   Nguoi phu nu rat ich ky !

I am boiling inside with disgust and I'm ready to retire to my room with a bottle of wine ...... but there is an e-mail from Lisa...... come over to nha Quang....



I get fed VERY yummy Banh Xeo Muoc & I get to vent........ thinking back about last July when it was me who introduced Lisa to Quang and I was thinking that Karma would repay me eventually, maybe in the next life  ..... but it seems that this Karma is almost Instant Karma !



And I'm happy to be surrounded by positive people who realize just as I do, how important that really is.




No comments:

Post a Comment