Saturday 23 March 2019

Retreat... Return ....Resistance.....Regret ......BBCT - Quy Nhon - HCMC

5:00
I feel better today..... because I know that I have a HOME (and I don't mean a HOUSE) that I will be returning to ;-)


Oh, YEAH !


Faulty SONY coulour rendition:  the sun is the same coulour as its reflection on the water !
8:15
Swim

9:00

It's time to return my scooter to Muoi ...... This was 'my' scooter for the last 11 weeks, almost 3 months ! .....  a bad sign of things to come ... toi khong vui!


11:30
I am SO TIRED and I SO do NOT want to leave..... but then I don't want to stay HERE either, LOL.

WHY am I so CRANKY ?   Just because a feeling of obligation is forcing me to do things I REALLY don't want to do during the next 6 weeks?


B: don't drink so much... I blow up a little...

I'll so miss Tin but I have to get over this crush ... so maybe 7 weeks are good for that ;-)

400k for the taxi to Quy Nhon.... not too expensive but not what M told me it would cost.  But then I expected that....








Dong is bickering with his architect..... his old house is GONE but they haven't started construction on the new house yet.... are they still sleeping in the garage ?








I just decided to  SLEEP MORE when I hear the jackhammer outside ;-(





15:15
It's time to shake off whatever this is ....  and to go to Coopmart to top up the phone minutes and to buy provisions...

17:30

Dong asked me for soup at 17:30, but apparently they ate already (?)... so this soup is just for me...ho da an roi
Dong's wife showing off her muscles and mussels ;-)


sup com hai san



3:30

enough sleep? 

At least I'm up early enough to call Grandma..... first thing she tells me today is that she is doing not well ..... NOT another issue I wanted to deal with today..... I have enough of those already .... but then she is 100 years old....and she won't live forever .... something I will have to get used to soon.





8:00 

Still 1.5 hours until the departure of my taxi....... I HATE those long useless waiting periods when traveling by plane or train..... Give me a scooter or bicycle any day ..... NOT a second wasted on those trips
Two years ago this street ONLY consisted of those lovely colourful 2-storey buildings ! Look at it NOW !

9:30
Dong has ordered me another 250k ride to the airport.... Cam on nhieu, ban!

Vietnam is changing SO quickly.... the houses I love to look at are disappearing like mushrooms in a drought.......  the houses on both sides of this watchmaker are already gone ...

And how I am going to miss the GREEN of the fields..... here with a flock of women working....


Check-in at the airport is SUPER FAST and I have time again to have a beer outside the terminal ;-) 
Phu Cat Airport WiFi has issues today.... unusual for a Vietnamese airport....

11:50


The #152 ticket collector is already waving at people when I exit the terminal building.... I quickly light a cigarette and wave back.... he sees me and I get my 5000 Dong ride again.....

The usual routine:  I buy 12 Winston & 2 bottles of white wine, before digging in my backpack for the room key that I have now taken with me TWICE, lol.


5 flights of stairs..... and I'm back in my home away from home away from home ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment