Friday 2 March 2018

Tempus fugit .... more pictorial bread crumbs ....

A quick pictorial recap of the last 3 weeks.  


 but I think I'm using it well ;-)

Half the pictures are of FOOD or restaurants.   
No wonder I've gained 10 pounds ....
Yet another fabulous stop on my Meet-and-drink-with-friends-around-the-globe tour



Yummy Viet food in a location where on expects it the least

deliriously happy to be freezing my ass off




sitting on the proper side of the train !






...ueber den Wolken ....

The Dark Side cometh ....




OMG, it's NOT raining in Vancouver !

My facial expression says it all




OMG!   THAT can't be an EXTRA CHIN !?!?

The Western Way:  PERFECT presentation of an old & stale piece of cake ;-(


what friends are for, LOL

a refreshing change of scenery & culture

LOL, Exactly one month ago I saw the same moon in RED from the same terrace ;-)

Finally back to weight-loss-food country

No comments:

Post a Comment