Thursday 26 July 2018

Bai Bien Cua Toi (XVII) The Return of the King

9:00 in  Quy Nhon
I'm back in my hotel room from my early morning excursion.   I could have a nap now and then slowly get ready to check out and leave.  Or I could go NOW.

Might as well take a shower and GO NOW. I can sleep at My Beach. And I also can SWIM there ;-)




10:00 at Life's a Beach.  
Guests here rise late, I guess.  Bao asks me "Would you like something for breakfast?" We both have to laugh after I reply "Fish & Chips & wine; perfect breakfast !".

11:25 

I'm back in my room at Bai Bien Cua Toi ;-)


14:30
I try to pay my cell phone bill online.   Click PAY.  DONE.    
Then:  A system error occurred.
OMG, how I HATE that cell phone & CABLE company.  Everything worked flawlessly when it was still called Wind Mobile.  Then SHAW CABLE bought it, renamed it, and since then NOTHING is well anymore....






HOW could I RESIST ?







Refraction:  Physics in action !

18:15
Quang is at my door step again.   Ooh Oh.  Time to get that bottle out again.  So much for my sugar-in-wine abstinence....

At least I manage to say NO to another breakfast invitation (hopefully politely).  I REALLY like the man, but it's DIFFICULT & TEDIOUS to have conversations through a translating telephone ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment