Wednesday 12 June 2013

Franks and a missed Neil Young concert

And Franks come from Frankfurt, naturally.  These are my pseudo-uncle Ingo and pseudo-aunt Lissy (Grandfather's adopted son and his wife), who live 12 kms from Frankfurt International Airport. I am expressly forbidden to use the below picture (issues I dealt with a long time ago; see post 'self confidence'), so enjoy it while it hasn't been updated.
 Ingo picked me up at the airport after a 10 hour flight with Air Transat. The crew of that flight was one of the most lovely crews ever encountered during a flight and the flight itself was conducted in one of the coldest planes ever.
On the skytrain in Vancouver to the airport,  I realized that my tickets to the Neil Young concert in Dublin were still at grandma's. Ah well, good thing the tickets for Cologne on July 12th are already in Cologne.

No comments:

Post a Comment