Thursday 20 June 2013

A cunning CHANGE of PLAN (France doesn't want to let go of me !)

Slowly pedaling the rental bike to the train station this morning to get my TGV ticket and to La Poste afterwards to send away postcards and to buy more stamps served to finally crystallized what had been bugging me:   It is sooo nice



here that I was not really jenthusiastic to start the next chapter of my trip, namely biking the length of the river Rhine.

After reaching Paris today and Cologne tomorrow, I will somehow move my expat behind back west to Brest, buy a bicycle there, and then somehow cycle along the coasts of Brittany and Normandy.  Now you know as much as I do, because there are no further details to my plan yet.  But my gut tells me it's the right decision; and my mood has suddenly become enthusiastic again; good tidings these are ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment