Thursday 21 March 2013

Tour de Cherry II (Freeze-out)

It being sunny, I decided to check how much the cherry blossoms in East Vancouver had developed.  Short summary:  Cherry blossoms haven't done anything and a freezing NorthWest wind reminds me that I should have taken my cycling gloves.  At Knight and 54th I cut the trip short and cycle all the way to Burrard and West Georgia (mostly downhill ;-)  My fingers are still semi-frozen, so here are a few visual impressions of that trip with few words:

Finally! Someone who does not own a noisy lawnmower.

memories of childhood

Remnants of a once beautiful city

Lotusland

What is it saying?

But tell me, where do the children play? (actually a photo shoot ;-)

Can't afford a condo?  We have enough bridges!
Parasols in the land of shadows

.... and to life in eternal darkness I condemn thee!









































































There's a man with a gun over there; telling me I've got to beware

No comments:

Post a Comment