Tuesday 9 January 2018

Terra Incognita? Parts Unknown? Reunification Xpress? Sai Gon to Phan Rang

A programming error in Blogger ATE and annihilated the previous, extended version of this post.  
I'm NOT going to write all that text again, just because some Dumb 20-year-old programmer was high on Coca-Cola & Mars bars.

This mini-version will have to suffice:

walking the 2.5 km to Ga Sai Gon again


Hello Again, Reunification Express !


Zu's first time in a Viet Train


WOOD-paneled  (yes, REAL wood ;-)




Looks like Aloe but is the plant of the Dragon fruit


You don't really want to know where I'm sitting, LOL

DRY !


The FIRST GLIMPSE !


A dry high valley filled with fish farms !




Thap Cham / Phan Rang
A taxi brings us to our hotel and we waste NO time to run down to the Bai Bien !


I will MISS THESE BOATS when I finally write up this post


This is my first chance of swimming since I left My Beach in December, so again, I waste no time ..
Germ(an) Whale
Later:  time for dinner.  Why not walk to the restaurant right in front of our hotel and take the table FURTHEST ON the beach.











The 'Restaurant' (and its neighbour) seen from the beach side

The spectacle unfolding right in front of our eyes (We have a front-row table, LOL) is UNREAL.
Is this FUCKING AWESOME or what ? LOL














Is it necessary to mention that the Clams in spicy broth are PHENOMENAL???



No comments:

Post a Comment