Sunday 21 April 2013

Mistery man in a mystery city (Contest closed)




The resemblance is striking, isn't it?
However, I do not think that I am related to Deng whathislastname again.
But I ran into this huge portrait of him on a square in wherewasthatagain?

It'll take me quite a while to write up a post for today's trip, so I'll make it interesting: First one who comes up with Deng's last name (any kind of spelling counts) and where his portrait hangs is the winner of a bottle of wine (or a remote-controlled Lego train if you're not drinking age yet).

And no, Yiman, you're not eligible for this contest and neither is Andrew ;)

STOP!!! What I meant was:  Any person that I know and that will come up with the answer will get the BIG reward!  I have 2432 messages in my inbox, some of them in characters, my computer refuses to display!

Actually, 8 hours have passed and not a single soul is willing to take a guess to the location of this portrait in the Deng XXX Portrait Square in XXX.  I'm drinking enough as it is, but in another 4 hours this bottle is mine!
Ok. Zero entries in the Deng-Xiaoping-in-the-Deng-Xiaoping-Portrait-Square-in-Shenzhen contest and I have the complete post ready, so I will get drunk and you will get to read about China ;-)  Contest closed!

Two teasers:
















and two more:


















.... where in the world is ...

No comments:

Post a Comment