Tuesday 23 April 2013

A simple walk home in the Western District (or Why I don't want to come back to Vancouver that badly ;-)

These pictures are actually from my walk from the Macau Ferry Terminal back to the Island Pacific Hotel yesterday late afternoon.  It is a 15 minute walk along the water and though Sun Yat Sen Memorial Park (where old ladies with swords practicing Tai Chi are known to scare unwary tourists ;-).  Again, if I was a person prone to taking taxis, you would be served just as well reading this with your eyes closed.




The South China Sea does its best to entice me to get my feet wet. I know it would be warm but refreshing, but I also know that I'm tired and that those stones can be very slippery and I might get my camera wet ;-)






Pictures must be enough to illustrate the rest; I'm tired!

LA?





Is this art?  Prettier than that atrocious Engagement Ring on English Bay!














Evening Rush

Image processing glitch: There was only one jogger ;-)

Dr Sun Yat Sen at 7pm



refreshingly Asian somehow


7pm in a city with 7 million inhabitants!




Home sweet Home on the 23rd floor ;-)














No comments:

Post a Comment