Tuesday 19 February 2013

Who the heck are these people? (Denise & Hans & Max)

Ok, new to blogging. Mentioning names and no one has a clue who they are. Denise got blogged twice already, so for the record:  Denise, Hans, and Max are the lovely owners of a lovely soon-to-be B&B in lovely Robert's Creek on the lovely Sunshine Coast close to Vancouver (note absence of final lovely ;-).  I think officially they are not open yet; so the phone number will follow when they decide that they are. A skinny version of Hansu (Hans) could be seen walking Wreck Beach about 10 years ago, which is roughly when I had last seen them. I called them again on a whim on a Thursday noon in June 2012 and was on the Ferry to Roberts Creek the same afternoon. After my chosen homelessness at the end of July 2012, they provided me with a lovely, loving, and beloved 'home away from no-home' on numerous occasions. Without their care, decency, common sense, and happiness I would have never been able to implement the No-more-nonsense lifestyle ;-) Oh, did I mention that Max is the dog that managed to mellow this strict cat person?  A few snap shots taken since the summer of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment