5:00
it's light outside..... I should get up
5:30
Choi for coffee and tea
6:00
Duy joins ....OMFG.....Social Central.....
Choi leaves, Duy wants BLING.....I have to kick him out....
7::30
Talk to Eda
talk to Chantal
Talk to Andrea (all 3 by Signal ;-)
Julian is still asleep....
9:15
nap
10:00
Hang and Choi show up o fix the water thing.....but it really doesn't need fixing.....150k to fix the front water hose outlet.. I hope he's happy with me giving him 200....I will call him when/if the water pump dies.... I talk to him over a wine.....he no longer has his lover.....I feel sad.....they looked SO HAPPY together...
11:30
talk to Julian......always a joy.....and a reminder how lucky I am...
11:45
Talk to Jenny......she is so stressed...she only gets 10 trieu per month....fucking CHEAP Lisa & Tina....
nap
14:00
buy Coke, popcorn, smokes, EGGS from the OTHER store....I only have 20 trieu left.....
boil 5 hard eggs ...
eat the first real meal of the day
15:00
need another nap....
15:45
a kid shows up.....he smells a cigarette package....then he listens to it ...and he smells and listens to many things
him and his friends point out there is a bee's nest ......
16:45
Joanna/Flip sends a voice recording....she 'misses Toronto'....no hope for her....
17:00
Call Ingo..... their heating system died.....they are showering at the neighbours.....Holy shit....
putter putter
nap
18:30
nap
The Monkey is there when I wake up....he has been waiting for 20 minutes for me to wake up....
20:45
I drove the Monkey home..... petted my dog....and I'm back home.... life is good....
OOOH...there is another email from Phap.....and I tell him the truth...
I am very happy here.....but there is always something missing
Han always misses and wishes to hug Phap
Sleep well my love....I LOVE you very much !
and I DO....
21:30
try to sleep
21:35
Nhat knocks on the door..... some wine and talk...
22:00
try sleeping again...
sleep
Thursday
4:00
Shit....awake....
5:40
Old man and friend drop by.....
nap
7:30
Talk to Eda for 30 mins.....she cheers me up ;-)
8:45
Quang shows up......and he says "Lisa Trang khong tot"......OMFG....that girl is losing friends rapidly....
9:30
start cleaning the fridge and mopping the floor...
start a fire....
9:45
time for a nap?
nap
nap
12:30
I try to disconnect the battery with the lowest voltage reading.....the connectors are HOT......so is the whole battery......OMG....all that solar energy was going into HEATING a battery with broken cells....HOT....no idea what would have happened in one week....
As soon as I disconnect that one battery.....the whole array jumps from 12.2V to 14.1V.....
A thought: WHY exactly did I give Monkey keys to my house?.......he's not doing much to protect it.....
13:30
SO TIRED today.. Watching Shooter on Netflix
14:00
TIRED....
15:00
Call Uwe in Germany....his father is OK
Try to call Seamus....voice mail....
16:00
I count my Euros....there are 800 Euros missing.....and I remember the messy money when I gave Phap 200 euros.....OH NO.....who ELSE could have taken it......it fits a pattern.....
17:30
I exchange 1000 euros for 25 trieu....
18:15
Phap wrote again....but now I don't trust him anymore.....
nap
19:15
The Monkey....everything is fine between us and I probably tell him too much about today
20:30
Monkey leaves....
sleep
Friday
4:40
ouch...everything hurts....
5:15
The guy from yesterday.....his name is Hang too.....and he's lonely and invites me to his house to drink beer.....I say "NOT today"
6:45
TIRED, SAD......
Eda doesn't answer (twice)
Chantal pushes the fuck off button
nap
8:00
8:25
Spaghetti Bolognese from Lisa's restaurant....carrots?....I already spice it up with two cloves of garlic and two chilies.....and it still tastes boring ....WTF?
9:00
wander over and talk to Jenny.....she has a gaming computer with a NICE screen and 24GB of RAM......I don't NEED it....but I WANT it....
10:00
I realize that Jenny and I were bitching about Lisa & Tina.....right in front of the internet-linked surveillance camera.... we both have a laugh about it after I ask "What time is it in Germany?".
putter putter
11:30
start researching LI-PO batteries on Lazada......
talk to the Swabians over at Lisa's...... a horrible accent but not that stupid ;-)
naps....Netflix.... start to organize the parts of the Grid-Tie inverter.....600W will compensate for the fridge and part of the A/C
14:00
Go swim.....
15:00
Talk to Hiep.....I offer her 22 trieu for her laptop...
Hang and Choi are drinking again..... I join and I'm having fun.....these people I truly get along with....
18:30 back at home..... No Monkey yet....
nap
Monkey knocks
21:00
sleep
5:00
I haven't been awake for 10 minutes when Hang shows up again..... he brings me two eggs..... nice guy and I feel guilty for not liking having my wake-up phase disturbed..... I try to smile....
5:30
SHIT..... no water in the tank....
6:00
8:00
I've filled the tank....talked to Hiep.....gave her 22 trieu....
time for a nap.....but I feel too hyper...
nap
9:30
Choi shows up....to pick up the dead battery.... apparently I can get 300k-400k for a dead one !
Walk over to the Other Store......550 for a box of wine........that is 30k more than at Linh's.....
10:15
I change the 12V supply line to the walls to the other charger.....first step into running the Grid Tie Inverter again ;-)
12:00
A UK woman drags a hammock right into my line of view..... I tell her off.... "I thought this was a public beach" the bitch says.....Jenny actually supports me....
I only came to apologize for making her job harder.....but she is fine and gives me my new computer....
13:30
nap
15:00
I send a message to Phap....."Yes.....I am SAD TOO.....because you have 5 days off and you DECIDED NOT to be with me......Wish you a happy holiday...." Harsh.....but justified..... I'm tired of always being the one trying.....and he not putting in any effort....
17:00
PRETTY Hang calls....he wants me to come over to Choi's....but his wife is there....
17:45
Back at my house.....I'm not functioning well today....and I like Hang too much....a problem when he is sitting next to his wife...
Still work to do setting everything up on the new computer.....
18:00
CRANKY.....at Phap....at The Monkey....at everyone.....not good...
nap
Monkey's knock wakes me
21:00
NEED to sleep
neck pain wakes me all the time
Sunday 4:00 .... April 30th..
..the 48th anniversary of the day the Americans put their tail between their legs and RAN
;-)
might as well get up
Phap replied......as expected....he didn't understand my email....I have to ignore him today....
7:30
talk to Eda briefly......
feeling better because I decide to no longer take Phap BS...
9:00
I email The Monkey..... no lunch for me at their place today.....I just took my ass pills again....
But I'm making lots of progress with my little projects... I almost have replaced the 12V cell phone charger.... and I can charge the MSI laptop with 12V now.....progress is being MADE ;-)
talk Andrea for a while..... I think she is benefiting from my rants.....
1000
putter putter .... repair things
11:30
sleep
14:15
Trying to get my 50% power tools from Hiep....she tells me to wait
Phap writes an email... "How is your day today?".....I knew it was coming.... now I have to bite the bullet....
I get the power tools and drill holes to spray the termites in my window frames.....
15:00
Talk to Jenny and this cute guy walks up.....I just want to say to Jenny that he looks like Quangs oldest son....when he says "Long time no see!"....it really IS Vinh ;-)
One of his friends is CUTE AND SEXY and walks to my terrace with 2 glasses of beer.....
I join them for a drink in front of my property.....but then they go swimming and I'm going to bed EARLY....
sleep
no neck pain tonight
3:30
might as well get up.....
8:30
Talk to Eda.....makes me happy
11:00
Hiep is pissing me off..... I already paid her the electricity money I owe her....I get a Zalo message asking me for a picture of the meter reading.....WTF?..... I send it to her......and walk over.....and she says she is busy.... I am NOT going to spend all day paying my electricity bill.....the woman needs to prioritize.....
I start working on the roof.....need to get the Grid-Tie inverter going.....
nap
13:00
I've installed my Grid Tie inverter.......the meters indicate that 270 watt are flowing into the Grid..... and the fridge is running on solar......so why can't I see the result on my meter ?
14:15 Monkey volunteers to buy smokes
I go to sleep EARLY
wake up horny at 4:00
talk to Jenny
Drunk nap
8:30
finally eat something baguette with a boiled egg.....
time to get this day on the road.....
But I'm feeling sluggish and my belly is not happy.....maybe just hungry?
10:30
The Monkey arrives....
stop at his house..... My dog comes out to nuzzle me......gorgeous loving dog.....
Life's a Beach Backpackers..... a guard wants 50k entrance fee per person..... I get pissed off.... we walk down the hill.....WOW....this is FANCY.... a familiar waitress waves away the guard..... I'm a VIP and I don't have to pay entrance fee......
The same usual good food and drink..... and talk to Steve for one hour......The Monkey leaves at 13:30.....says, probably over optimistically, that he'll be back in 30 mins....
14:20
Monkey back..... 2 more Pina Colada.....bad mistake....the 2nd one never tastes as good as the first one....
16:00
back at home after my dog goes wild on me again....
nap
too many stupid guests at the hotel
18:30
Monkey brings the 2L of 80proof ;-)
19:40
Monkey leaves......
Phap's absence and lack of communication is having an effect....I might actually have to look for someone else even though I love him to death.....
20:15
Netflix malfunctions....
doze off?



No comments:
Post a Comment