Monday, 12 September 2022

WEAK in SGN ....BUSY....CAI LUONG.... PUKING ....scheduling BS ....recovering ...and a 'Gayer' Monkey

Where am I?......HomeAway in Sai Gon in September 2022 .... at least I think so ....

 

How did I get here?   I can't remember... 

 

4:00

I wake up..... I'm coughing like crazy

then I sleep until 6:30

I almost puke when trying to brush my teeth and my right hand is shaking.. almost like an uncontrollable twitching of the fingers which makes typing difficult....

I manage to drag myself to the Circle K ..... oooh they have 3 bottles of wine.....

st00pid western girls in the hotel elevator....

Eda emails ...about the Camper Van..


... I panic and I almost despair.... then I talk to her...and I feel better.

8:00

ready to deal with things again...

9:00

I went to the bank machine and then bought phone minutes.....

10:15

try to nap a bit

drop off the laundry in the hotel around the corner

shower

A trip to Coopmart for new clothes

I talk to receptionist Toi....Is there a Cai Luong show tonight?....NO...neither is there water puppet or Lune Productions in Saigon.....SAD

Lisa & Tina are in Sai Gon as well....and they are so bad at communicating...they are in their hotel (fancy Vien Dong Hotel for Westerners, because it has BREAKFAST included; perfect for chubby Lesbians ;-) ....I am hungry....but they are already having a snack..... self-centered.... ICH KY !

Toi says that the Cai Luong Theater has their annual judged auditions....and that they are FREE to the public..... but he doesn't know what day and what time....

I walk over to the theater


and talk to the security guard..... 19:00/19:30 tonight, but not tomorrow.....

I put pressure on Lisa...you better hurry if you want to see me tonight....

17:15

She calls.... meet at 18:00...I say OK.....but then she texts at 17:20.... we are already in the lobby.....GRRRRR ....stupid !!

I run over there..... Tina wants to go to PizzaHut.....I say NO WAY..... I show them the two streets where Westerners eat... we eventually find a place that serves Pizza... 2 different kinds of Veggie pizza....but not the one they want..... and Tina wants Pizza tonight.....st00pid... I want Wiener Schnitzel but one has to make compromises when meeting friends.... they both make sour faces at the WRONG kind of vegetarian pizza......  I say "This is too complicated.....you eat somewhere and I eat somewhere else" and turn on my heels and go eat some seafood curry with rice somewhere......

Go home rest for 20 mins and .... 

19:00 

I walk to the Nha Hat Cai Luong.....

as advertised..... it is FREE











Of course, I have no idea what they are saying......it's in Vietnamese !
But the OVER-acting kind of makes it obvious what is happening ;-) 






The usual TRAGIC Vietnamese story......

Father doesn't like daughter's boyfriend......

 

 

and father kills boyfriend of daughter .....

Then, out of remorse and fate, father turns into a giant rock.....
....but later, he is de-rocked.... with a chance to remedy his evil deeds

I leave after 30 minutes.....the music brings tears to my eyes....or maybe that's just my general state of mind right now....


The sign says:  Fried noodles with Beef....

I send Phap a picture and a lovey message and get an almost instant reply... !

20:00 

I'm back in my hotel room.... I did cry too much during Cai Luong ....

I watch some Netflix

  

21:15

doze

22:15

HUNGRY....

I head out to Bui Vien but instantly regret it....this street has turned into a MADHOUSE....Millions of 18 year olds with gorgeous bodies in outrageous clouds and clothes ... but somehow I see NO sign that there is "anybody home" in their heads....

The owner woman doesn't want me to sit by the street and points me to a desk in the back....bitch....I guess I'm not pretty enough anymore.... I order sausages and fries

The food takes FOREVER ...
 
and I have to watch the stupidity on Bui Vien unfold.... I go check for my food with angry gestures at the brown-haired manager.

 

I am appeased when the tranny delivers the food....for some reason I like him/her....

.. and WOLF down the whole portion of food....Even during the eating, I think that this might be a mistake....

23:00

Full of sausage and fries and back in the room.... 

sleep

5:00

oh oh....this belly ache better not be what I fear it might be .....stupid me.... it would complicate or even rule out flying to Tuy Hoa to meet meeting Phap there tomorrow


PUKE

8:00-20:00 (Yes....that is 12 hours) 

 

 

sleep

I told him already last morning "maybe I can't come to Tuy Hoa" .....and the pictures show why ....
sick in bed...

He replies "I will come visit you"
WHERE TF is he?
Are you in Tuy Hoa or SGN? I ask him.
He says "I'm leaving for SGN on Monday and will meet me on Friday in SGN"

sleep
 

Phap is so confused.....he's returning to Bien Hoa tomorrow.....good thing I am sick and I'm not flying to Tuy Hoa tomorrow.....IDIOT..... good thing I asked..... otherwise I would have flown to TH tomorrow to meet him there.

 

I start drinking again...

22:30

try to sleep....

3:00

Awake again....too much exhausted napping yesterday.... even though I should know better, I start sipping some wine.....

 
4:00
Talk to Eda...
A message to Phap .....enough chasing him and enough second guessing ..... "Have a safe journey. I will be in Saigon all week".

I'm drinking too much again.....what am I going to do in Saigon all week?
7:00
I've applied for my Cambodian Visa
8:00
I've booked the flight to Phnom Penh
Now which Hotel to stay in?.......
As usual after one of my puking episodes.....my pee is dark orange ..... (something is bleeding inside me) and my brain is SLOW....but then I'm used to it.....and it will clear up tomorrow....
8:45
I'm all mopey and depressed on my balcony.....when I realize that the tent and drumming is a DRAGON dance..... I quickly shave and shower in the hope of running over there and taking some pictures....
alas when I'm clean the dance is over.....but it served a purpose to get my butt into motion....

9:00
I try to extend the room, and do pick up my laundry, buy more wine......
I need to get stuff done today

I ask in the pharmacy for reading glasses....they don't have any...and don't know where to buy any..... walk my ass off through 3 CirkleKs to find wine......LUCKILY, I run into the sunglass vendor.....I ask him.... co cai kinh doc sach khong?.....and he does have some..... I'll be able to fill out the stupid forms on the flight to Cambodia....

10:00
I can have the room until Thursday unless something changes....
11:00
I scream at my computer again..... FUCKING Mastercard doesn't let me pay for my VietVisa application.   They want to send me a confirmation code to my cell phone....NOT to my email..... so the payment fails....
WHY do SO MANY of my problems come from CANADA?
 
nap
12:30 huh?
I get some toilet paper from Tam....and she gives me an almost complete pack of tissue ;-)
I pay Long until Thursday, when I will be homeless.....

but then I find a suite a bit removed but beautiful 


15:45
The monkey keeps sending brief Zalo messages.....  I ask him to call Hong Hai to tell them I'm not coming..... he replies that he's out of phone minutes .....  "What good is a personal assistant who can't make phone calls?  Khong chuyen nghiep"

Then I try to call him and my phone tells me I'm dialing an incorrect number .... WTF? is he doing?

Google keeps sending me his location....he's on the move.....and it tells me that his phone battery is at 51%.......What is this world coming to ?

16:00
tired with teary eyes.....
Monkey calls back
We fix the phone issue....

16:30
Monkey tells me the newest gossip..... and I'm part of it...... the fishwives (including Nhat) have started to gossip.....and it's spreading rapidly..... the rumour is that the Monkey is St00pid and Gay....
WHAT?
Just because he hangs out with me?
And then it hits me.....the police records show us both registered in that house...... because that's what Quang required for the Monkey to live in my house when I'm gone.... and it leaked and the single minded turds couldn't get enough of it......

Can't wait to get back to that cesspool of stupidity ;-)

16:45
A quick run to The Store....spend 500k on two bottles of wine and a carton of Marlboro..... Tam is still working cleaning rooms....she is tired.....  I decide to bring out my own garbage....

17:30
I feel hungry.....to Sushi Sun....


18:30
Phap replies.....today he is sick .....

I wish him the speediest recovery 

and then "I want to feed you grapes to make you feel better ;-)"

and he just sends a sleeping rabbit in bed with hearts..... I miss him so much.....

Let's do another set of calisthenics.....gotta look buff on Friday ;-)


Maybe it's all gonna turn out alrightI suspect that it will not, but I have to believe that it will

21:00
try to sleep after finishing the 3rd bottle.....

NOPE
 
22:00
try again after opening the 4th bottle.....




No comments:

Post a Comment