Friday 6 September 2019

Bai Bien Cua Toi (XV-XVII): .... Working & Existing & Eye-popping Moments

3:45
I wake up fine.... I start considering possible adventures for the day.... and then I remember the work I received last night ..... and that kind of ruins my mood for the day early.


6:30

it's raining again....

breakfast at Chez Lisa....Thanh is there too.... and he is strangely quiet today .....



11:30
It's cloudy during my walk but it's warm ;-)






12:30

could I get a fucking drink?


Phi cooked ;-)

13:00



15:30

I have just woken up when the guy with the gorgeous belly button asks me to swim.... but I have to work...and say "tomorrow"..... at the next cigarette break he is still sitting in front of my window....


Of course I offer him some wine...... WHY do ALL of the Viet guys grow on me so quickly? LOL.   A visit to Nha toi & Nha Lisa..... he comes along... 
(two years later I think:  HOW could I have been SO STUPID?!?)

20:30




3:00








6:45
time to deliver coffee ...
<pics>.... 

8:45
11:15
enough sluggishness today.....

<pics>

time for some food...... at Bobby's
Lisa Calls....

I bring some wine to the constructions sites ....





HOW could I NOT ?


a sign of things to come ?

17:30
A perfectly wasted day......

A quick dinner at Nha Quang..... and drinking ruou Seahorse with Chau, Tam & Thanh......
.... who is not wearing a shirt tonight and keeps rubbing his chest and his gorgeous nipples..... OMG!........... Lisa must be right, LOL.


21:30


5:00
I can't get THAT CHEST out of my mind ...... 





7:00

I talk to the Milanese woman for a while and then Thanh shows up again..... shirtless again....  OMG....... what a body....

8:00
A walk.... as soon as I'm at the waterline, Puppy is at my heels looking for morning pets......


A ride to Song Cau.......
gas
cigarettes
lamp store.... the kid with the absolutely GORGEOUS BLUE-GRAY cat eyes is beaming at me...
Wine store
bank
Lamp store again (Lisa still has not figured out that on my phone e-mails don't make a sound)
incense.... I might as well buy the whole HUGE box for 50k ;-)

I try to deliver Lisa's lightbulbs...but no one is there.....

G&T
Johann actually has NEVER seen THIS music video ..... 

12:30
Back in my room.....
15:00
huh..... slept in again....

nha toi
 The neighbour across the fence says .... ong dep.... I have to laugh.... at least I am a Pretty Old Man, LOL.



Hmmm.... I'm finishing this post 2 years later and I have no idea what happened to the rest of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment