Three o'clock? Really? WHAT is wrong with me ?
Two e-mails: One from Karl & Erna and one from Ti/n....
5:00
7:00
Great ... the first day I get back to the timezone rhythm is the day before I'm leaving again ....
Time to get stuff done !
Laundry is in.... I'm packing the stuff that will stay at Grandma's....
8:30
I almost forgot.... I'll get some real food at Denny's today !
9:15
A big hug from Eda.... I give her my room key.... so she doesn't have to go to Maple Ridge first while I'm at Granny's..... the Yukky breakfast is free and Eda pays for the wine .... A really free breakfast at Denny's ;-)
I'm still TIRED at 13:30.... must be that disgusting grease orgy I had for breakfast...
I'm NOT looking forward to visiting Grandma....

14:00
TWO packs of Winston cigarettes for CAD$ 33, LOL. Are these people INSANE ? In Vietnam that money would have bought me 25 packs of the SAME cigarettes!
Good thing I only have 1 sleep before I'm going home ;-)
I'm back in my hotel at 16:00.... Grandma was grumpy, Jessica was cheery (I don't know how she does it), I've dropped pretty much all the stuff I'm not going to take at Grandma's and I've secured another one of her suitcases to move stuff to my new house.... a blanket, a towel, books...
16:15
Now where is Eda?
16:30
A 'special weather statement':
"Arctic air will reach the coast by Wednesday night"..... together with a complete transit shut-down...... I'm getting out of this place just in time ;-)
Eda has arrived....with new socks
Sushi
During dinner, there is a phone call.... Hans & Denise!
Another phone call on the way back to the hotel.... Lissy calls at 5:30 am her time to still catch me today, LOL.
22:00
I can't stand anymore.... need sleep !
I wake up briefly at 3:00 with a doozie of a headache... but keep on sleeping.... and Eda is GONE at 6:00 !





No comments:
Post a Comment