Wednesday 13 December 2017

Home's a Beach 10: Summer in December & a Catastrophic Failure

Another day in paradise.  
The sky doesn't look very promising at 6:00 ....


... but the sun quickly burns away the clouds.....








It's almost dinner time.  And all that lazing around in the sun seems to have gone to my head.  Or maybe I'm just bored.

But now an idea has me all excited.  If I tied all that waste Styrofoam packaging material to one of the red chair and threw the whole concoction into the ocean I should have a floating lounge chair.  

Action:



What happens next?   WATCH IT HERE in an admittedly rather shaky video.



A new guest has arrived.  I know he is from the US but I still greet him with the words "PLEASE tell me you're NOT German too!".   And what I was suggesting earlier and what Elke now experiences too is finally becoming reality.  

Finally it is NOT a homogeneous group at dinner that talks about the same things over and over again. Instead: travel stories of Peru & Indonesia.  I'm LEARNING something NEW again !   THOSE are the things that dreams are made of !


No comments:

Post a Comment