Thursday 15 May 2014

Beware the ides of May

1 week.
That's only 7 days.
But within 7 days I lost my car, my blog, and my life partner.

Maybe there is a reader out there who would agree that this was a bit much.

But I will not wail, whine, whimper or wallow, because that helps not a single soul, except maybe the occasional sadist stumbling across this blog (Put on list: check blog titles for keywords that might attract sadists ;-)

I'm sure this utter lack of ability to un-make this last week (lack of omnipotence? impotence? helplessness?) is a good learning experience.( Is this why people by SUVs? To feel powerful ?)

So please humour me when - even though it is an utter exercise in futility to lessen the severity of that week (What's the point of subtracting one from infinity?) and with a slightly better awareness of my importance in the grand scheme of things - I bring this blog back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment