Tuesday 11 April 2017

United, my favourite airline

United Airlines was always one of my favourite Airlines !   It's almost as good as Air Canada (known for it's atrocious food and gruffy service from wide-hipped stewardesses who don't know how to turn their hips and consequently brutally wake you every 5 seconds if you were stupid enough to take an aisle seat.
I mean, why would I fly Delta or (God forbid), or an Asian airline, where the staff still treats customers as kings?  Courteous service, good food, and clean toilets are really over-rated, don't you think?

I am making these statements of my own free will, without any type of coercion from United Airlines, it's staff, or hired goons.


And I wholeheartedly agree with those co-passengers of the above man who I saw being interviewed and who were of the opinion that the treatment he received was justified. It is great to share the opinion of other upright and courageous citizens of this land of freedom and democracy.  And just like them, I will fly United again and again.




ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?      

WAKE UP !!!

Is THIS how bad it has gotten?  Doesn't anyone have a spine anymore?  Almost EVERYONE chose the BLUE PILL?  

sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment