Tuesday 7 May 2013

Godzilla or Grizzilla? (or A T-shirt from Macau)

I can never resist buying clothes in Macau.  With 39 MOP (C$ 5.07) for a nice T-shirt one can't go wrong!  Having worn boring plain-coloured T-shirts all my life, middle age eccentricity now allows me a certain degree of wackiness. That I-don't-care-attitude also lets me wear a BEAR bolo tie as a necklace, a Navajo BEAR claw bracelet, etc etc.


Here's a T-shirt that looks like an X-ray image of the wearer wearing headphones. I have a bit of a fascination about this thing ever since I saw someone who had the bone structure of their spine tattooed right over their spine.



















and here is one of Godzilla roasting Tokyo with heat rays.









Hang on! Did you spot it?  I didn't until just a few days ago.  It's not Godzilla.  It's a BEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment